Thursday, June 23, 2011

Five Years Ago

Five years ago on June 16th I married my best friend! I loved him then & I love him even more now! I can't imagine how much more love I will have for him in 10, 20 more years! As I think back over the past 5 years I feel full! We've been blessed in so, so many ways. This week, Jorden & Jonathan are on vacation with their grandparents, so Darryl & I are getting to spend more time together then usual! It's been wonderful! We are rediscovering each other, things we loved about each other when we got married & enjoying who we've become over the past 5 years! Sometimes life feels like a roller coaster, generally I don't enjoy roller coasters, but this is one ride I'll ride forever! Darryl Vaughn, I love you, respect you, and look forward to many more anniversaries with you, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment