Friday, November 11, 2011

Big Week!

It's been a big week here in the Lum household! Just a quick rundown with more story to follow later!
Monday: We sold our van! Yes this is a good thing, a very good thing. Good lessons, good story, good neighbors and good riddance!
Tuesday: Darryl got a gym membership!
Wednesday: Found out Darryl has sick and personal days! This is a new benefit for him/us he has never had any before!
Thursday: Jorden slept in her room the whole night! This is a very big deal and calls for celebration!
Friday: Reminded of my need for a savior! And so thankful I have the one and only...Jesus! (it's so good to be reminded that I'm nothing...with out HIM!) I also made a very successful trip to market with all 3 kids in tow! This was my first time and something I've been wanting to do but hadn't worked up the courage until today! And Jonathan gave the potty try and we had success! Also a very big deal and called for a big dance party celebration as well as some gummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment