Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Season!

On Easter Morning, I got up with Darryl at 5:30, as he was leaving for his sunrise motorcycle service, and decided to read in Matthew the resurrection story. As I started reading, the birds outside my window started chirping and singing, it was beautiful and just brought the whole story alive to me. As I read I was just picturing Jesus just walking through the stone, b/c he overcame death he wasn't bound by human reality. For me, it was just like this feeling of, Jesus is my hero! After I was done reading I decided to head up to the 3rd floor, because we have a great view of sunrises there. Right when I got up there the sun rays broke through the clouds and it was glorious! It was pretty much exactly how I picture it happening over 2000 years ago. I felt so blessed by the LORD to have encountered him in such a special way.
Here are some pictures of our weekend. Easter this year, was my favorite in a while! It was just a sweet time with the LORD and with my family and extended families!

These are from dying easter eggs with Lesley and Michayla!











On Saturday, we decided to take a quick trip to maryland to spend some time with Darryl's parents. It was a really fun day even though it was short. Darryl rode his new motorcycle there, it was his first long trip. It was fun for him to get to show his dad and mom, his new ride!

Jonathan and Pappy

Easter eggs







Darryl took these two awesome pictures!





On sunday we went to my sister Jodi's house for easter dinner. It was so fun and relaxing. She lives on a small farmette. It was just absolutely beautiful!











No comments:

Post a Comment