Monday, April 12, 2010

An evening getaway


On Saturday, Darryl surprised me with a night away! It was so needed! We had a wonderful time hanging out and connecting! He arranged for the kids to stay the night with Jodi, then we ate dinner at Chile's. After I was convinced that we were just going home from there, I pleaded with him to not take me home yet! So we drove into the Urban Place just to drive around and check it out. One of darryl's friends just recently moved there. When we drove into the parking lot, we saw the Cork Factory Hotel and I had the idea that maybe they would give tours! Darryl thought it was a good idea so we went in. When we walked in Darryl walked up to the desk and said, "I have reservation for Lum." At which my mouth dropped open and I hit him saying "WHAT?" To say the least I was surprised and totally delighted! The hotel is beautiful and was just the getaway with my husband we needed!


Thanks Darryl, for all that you do and the ways that you love me!


1 comment: