Monday, November 16, 2015

Being known

Almost everyday right now starts with a tap of the snooze...twice...and a brief thought of "not another morning already!" When the alarm is sounding for round 2 I roll myself out of bed and wake the big kids to start getting ready for school. Once they, as well as Darryl, are on their way and the littler two lums have had breakfast and are playing I sit and I drink my lukewarm coffee and used to be hot eggs! This morning I layed down on the floor after a brief game of war uno ( and in case you don't know what that is don't worry...neither do i! Other then it is a game uriah made up that he somehow always always wins at!). As I was laying there listening to worship music I began crying...feeling empty wondering how I can live this day well...as I emptied myself in tears i started to feel the warmth of the Fathers love deep down inside...whispering to me...I know your struggles, weaknesses, insecurities, deep desires & dreams. I know you and I love you.
Im so thankful to be known and loved by Jesus. He is so kind and knows each one of us so deeply and he loves...loves...loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment