Saturday, November 21, 2015


Today hasn't been perfect but its been really wonderful! One of those days where I would like to slow time down. I'm enjoying the moments & activities all around me, while fully knowing I'll miss them someday!


This morning we all ate chocolate chip pancakes and scrambled eggs together. Then we let the kids get our their own little christmas trees and decorate them. Darryl and I helped them set them up, put lights on, beads and ornaments. We moved some furniture around and did a little house cleaning. Then we ate lunch and played outside. Darryl and Uriah went to run an errand, while Jonathan played football and Jorden and I played volleyball and Pierce rode bike around the yard. When it was time to come in we watch a little show and then we all had rest time. Praise the Lord for rest time! Dinner and a birthday party drop off,  dishwasher helpers, sticker projects then showers and games... now off to bed.

Still so many good good things I didn't mention even in the midst of christmas tree and shower meltdowns just to name a couple ...there were teachable moments, opportunities to show love and grace and forgiveness to each other all along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment