Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Hair

Yesterday I went and got my hair cut at Pure Essence Organic Salon, in Leola. I LOVE it there! It was my first time, but what a great experience. I've never had a "hairdresser" or Salon that I consistently go to, but I decided yesterday that this place is it! This salon, has a great
atmosphere! It is small and owned by a mother & daughter! They open a year and half ago kinda on a whim and it's worked out great for them! They Love the LORD and are very personable. They use all organic products called Shear Miracles- by Robyn. The product line Shear Miracles is based out of Millersville. Generally I'm not that concerned with whether something is or organic or not. Not that I'm against Organic products or food, Quite honestly I just haven't done my research or know that much about Organic products other then that usually they cost more! Anyway, If you are interested in checking it out here is the website: pureessenceorganicsalon.com. I was given a 1/2 off hair cut coupon to give to a friend, so if anyone is interested just let me know. Well that's all for now! Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment