Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sick Days Part II

If you didn't read my Sick Days Part I then scroll on down and check it out!

But I was thinking some more about sick days and why I "like" them. I was thinking about how I've been known on many occasions to sympathy puke with those that are sick! In other words I'm not so good on the front lines of the stomach bug. However I'm so thankful for this Man:

He is amazing, in so many ways, but he is great
at handling sickness! I like that when the kids are sick, again not saying I would ever choose for them to be sick, but since it seems to happen every now and again. I like that Darryl and I really come together as a team and work together! I don't know how I would do it with out him! But we really rally together to take care of our kids and I love that, and I really love him!

So the other night when the kids were sick we were doing the usual...me comforting the child while he cleans up the mess. ( now maybe that doesn't seem like teamwork to some out there, but for us it works :) ) Anyway Darryl starts laughing and from across
the room is holding something up for me to see. Of course I can't see anything because for one, its dark and for two I can't see anything without my glasses. So he brings it closer and this is what I see: What makes you giggle?
One of the kids book and of course every time I have read this book before it was just Elmo giggling. Well the picture on the cover took on a whole new meaning that night.

We both started busting up laughing! Actually for about the next half hour as we laid back down in bed we would randomly start laughing picturing Elmo!

So what I like about Sick Days is my Husband and how awesome he is! Of course he is awesome every other day too! I like that we pull through something together and have fun!

2 comments:

  1. hey kelley, you were on my mind today and i thought i would check out your blog. i had not read it in awhile and was loving all the new pictures..especially of little uriah. i can't wait to squeeze him in real life! i had a dream about you last night...nothing crazy but just got me thinking about you! i was totally cracking up at your elmo joke! :) love you guys and we will have to catch up soon!
    heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....that's great!! hope you are all feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete