Friday, April 13, 2012

My Morning

My Morning: Started off waking up at 6:50am to a little cry for help from the third floor, "Somebody help me, I choked in my bed!" So off I go running upstairs...throw-up on the bed and two little boys wide awake. Not exactly how I like to start off my mornings, but sometimes you just have to roll with it! So downstairs we go, throw on a quick movie for them, while I compose myself! Jonathan seems to be fine not acting strange or complaining of belly pain, just relaxing watching a movie. At breakfast I asked him how his belly was feeling he said, "its hurting a little." "Okay, lets take a little break from the cereal." I'm really hoping I don't have to see this later! So all is going well. Reading books, getting dressed, playing in daddy & mommy's room. AND then ( and let me just add that this is conveniently 5mins after Darryl has left for school) all of the sudden puke everywhere, okay not everywhere, but all over Jonathan, Uriah who happened to be sitting at his feet when the fountain started flowing & my bedroom floor! GROSS! Jorden yelled, "Yuck!" and ran into her bedroom door shut behind her. This next part I'm a little ashamed to say, but I left Jon puking, grabbed Uriah and fled for the bathroom. I really didn't want Uriah ( who was as happy has could be) to get curious about the liquid that was spewed on him! I felt bad leaving Jon standing there, but it was just one of those moments where there wasn't enough of me to go around, so tried to grab the healthy one, before he became unhealthy! Although it was so gross, I wasn't stressed. It was almost funny, just kind of like, SERIOUSLY?! Did this just happen! Kinda like the time Jon picked up the little potty to take it out side and spilled the contents all down the front him! Thankful I wasn't here for that one! Anyway as I was cleaning up the multiple messes this morning the song by 10,000 maniacs kept going through my head, These Are The Days.


These are the days
These are days you’ll remember
Never before and never since, I promise
Will the whole world be warm as this
And as you feel it,
You’ll know it’s true
That you are blessed and lucky
It’s true that you
Are touched by something
That will grow and bloom in you

Happy Friday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment